nite, nite!

Hooray! Just got an email letting me know that the bead book that I "accidentally" purchased shipped finally!! It apparently went to backorder because there were so many purchased but it finally shipped! I can't wait to see it! There are a bunch of my fellow lampworker friends who have their work featured in it and so that's pretty exciting to me!!! It's so wonderful how when looking at different artists pieces to be able to recognize their individual styles and very refreshing to find lampwork artists out there that can hold their "style" without making the same beads over and over again and just use different colors. It's got to get boring eventually to get in a creative rut of  simply making the same flower and bump beads even if the colors get changed their still basically the same beads and quickly become boring to look at. It's always nice to get that nice big box of new supplies in the mail and start experimenting with new frits and shapers and tools and glass and to just have fun trying new things. So now that I'm feeling inspirational I think I'll head up to my studio and see where my new glass takes me :) I did however make good use of my new bali silver and there is also a multi-strand yummy aqua Topaz and Peridot necklace that will making it's debut soon as well.  Chat with you all more tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts